Friday 28 November 2014

Golden Nuggets (Pineapple Tarts)

During Chinese New Year, pineapple tarts are a must-have and not to be missed traditional, festive pastry. That buttery, melt in the mouth taste of these golden nuggets has always been something I look forward very much to for CNY.

Just the thought of these yummy pineapple tarts makes me start craving for them. I definitely can't wait till the coming CNY which is still so many months away. Since it is pouring outside and I am stuck at home, I decided to satisfy my cravings. Thankfully, these pineapple tarts are easy to make and in an hour’s time, the fragrance of freshly baked pineapple tarts penetrated my kitchen into the living room and I was able to savour my homemade pineapple tarts with a cup of tea.

Golden Nuggets (Pineapple Tarts)

The crust turned out to be just what I had imagined - shiny and golden brown. I made the nuggets bite-sized so I was able to pop the whole jewel into my mouth and have it melt in my mouth.

LOVE it!

It is one of the very addictive pastry my family and I could not stop tasting. The whole box of pineapple tarts could last us only for a day or two before my hubby was asking me for those golden nuggets again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your comments !