Tuesday 30 December 2014

Larry's 1st Birthday Cake

I was organizing the photos in my PC when I chanced upon these pictures of Larry's 1 year old birthday cake. Yes, Larry is 1 year old!  It means a lot to us as it marks our 1 year odyssey. 

Larry is 1 ! Birthday Cake
Larry is One ! - Birthday Cake

I had wanted Larry's birthday cake to be a special one. One that is as unique as him and one that can be associated with him. Thus, I decided that I will bake him a birthday cake that is one of it's kind in the world. 

Larry's Birthday Cake
The number 1 took centre stage as it marks Larry's 1 year old birthday. AS HAPPY AS LARRY, a friendly bear sits among the bees while the ladybirds surround the cake. The bees are a reflection of how busy Larry is as he welcomes each day with an inquisitive exploratory mind . The stars on the cake is an analogy for how he has added sparks and made a difference to our lives. The sides of the cake is weaved in a basket weaving pattern to add texture to the sides reflecting how precious our little boy is to us. 

Happy 1ST Birthday my little boy !
Btw, Larry is 17months coming to 18months now and I hope to be able to personally bake a birthday cake for him every year :) 6 more months to go !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and sharing your comments !